[no subject]

on a sun3, this was disappointing as I am addicted to Smalltalk-80. This
may be an area for future work, although it may be quite q bit of work.

More problematic is that I'd like to start the graphic stuff (UI at least)
in monochrome even if I am on a color fb. This saves a looooootttttttt of
memory when it's a scarce ressource and when you swap over the net.

One more bad thing is that when you've loaded the ui stuff started it, then
back to the command mode, making a snapshot sometimes produces bad files
which cannot be run later. I'll compile more info on it if possible.

That's it for the bad points, for the good ones I feel that theconcept
of dynamic inheritance may be a very powerful tool for prototyping applications
I will soon investigate some more thouroughly the possibilities I just
have to find an application to play with.

Keep on the fast lane

Franck.
|Franck BOISSIERE            |   Tel: Int'l access + 33 99 02 46 81        |
|                            |   FAX: Int'l access + 33 99 02 40 98        |
|                            | TELEX: 740 284 F                            |
|C.C.E.T.T.                  |E-Mail: ...!mcvax!inria!irisa!boissier       |
|B.P. 59                     |        boissier@irisa.irisa.fr              |
|35512 CESSON SEVIGNE CEDEX  |        boissier@ccettix.UUCP                |
|          FRANCE            |                                             |