Re: catch & throw (ATTN: Dave Ungar & co.)

There's already a similar capability defined in Self.  What you call "catch"
we call "exit" and "exitValue" (depending on whether nil or a particular value
is returned from the catch block).  We don't create any special throwBlock
objects to send "throw:" to, instead using normal blocks to send "value:" to
to exit the catch block.  So instead of writing

	[|:errorTag|
	 message: errorTag
	] catch.

	message: errorTag = (
		errorTag throw: 'oops!'.
		'this code never happens!' print.
	).

as you did, you would write

	[|:errorTag|
	 message: errorTag
	] exitValue. "or exit"

	message: errorTag = (
		errorTag value: 'oops!'.
		'this code never happens!' print.
	).

BTW, you can't make the "block" data slot in your throw block object private,
since the "block:" message in the "with:" method of throw blocks would not have
access; the sending method holder (in this case, the prototypical throwBlock)
is not an ancestor of the receiver of the "block:" message, so private slots
are invisible.  So just make the "block" data slot public (or unspecified) to
get your example to work.

-- Craig Chambers