Streams Library

The streams code that Eric put in contrib will run under version 1.0
of self. Bay has updated the code to 1.1 syntax (which he or I could
release if anyone wanted it). I haven't released it yet because I
still have some tidying up to do. Hopefully I will get this and the
basic interface to X (NOT an X interface to Self) finished and
released in about six weeks.

James

R James Noble, Graduate Student, Computer Science Department
Victoria University, Box 600, Wellington 1, New Zealand
kjx@comp.vuw.ac.nz