Re: Strange behaviour??

Oops--sorry about the golf course, I suspect some of the self-interested
selvers weren't out golfing that day last month.
Anyway Randy and I stumbled onto something not too different from some
earlier published work on other langauages that would make Self's
current privacy rules a bit more general, but be simpler
than the current system. It's not too baked yet. . .

Anyway, the way to see Self's current rules is to view an object
as including all its parents. In particular, sending a message to your
self that happens to be inherited is different than sending directly
to your parent because you include other stuff as well.

Dave