Re: Copying representation parents

On Mar 13, 10:35pm, Danny Jared Epstein wrote:
} Here's an idea: Create a child of 'traits clonable' (call it 'traits
} copyable', say) which automatically copies all parents if they include
} a special slot, say '_ representationParent' (similar to the
} '_ thisObjectPrints' slot).  You would use a mirror on the parent to
} find out if there is a 'representationParent' slot.  If there is

  I like this (sam I am/ I do like Green eggs and ham/ I would like
them in a slot/ I would like them with a bot/ [I think I'll stop now])
  Thanks for the suggestion.

--
   :!mcr!:            |  The postmaster never | So much mail,
   Michael Richardson |    resolves twice.    |  so little time.