Re: [BETTER VERSION OF PREVIOUS MESSAGE] Why Aren't Mirrors Canonical

I have been bothered by the same fact. I think it takes a lot of power
out of the mirror world that you can't add state to it. The solution
you outline is the best way I can see to do it within the present system.

Note that you no automatic garbage collecting of the mirrorTable. In fact,
not only the mirrors in the mirrorTable, but also their reflectee's will
never be garbage collected. So you are back C++ style memory management.

Ole