Re: Weak Arrays

My own experience bears out the utility of these things,
but I recall (from the days when I helped Frank Jackson design and implement
the PPS collector) that somehow the existence of weak
pointers cluttered up all the storage management code.
Maybe we just didn't find the cleanest way to do it.

Dave