Re: porting to NeXT?

Hi. I'm new to this mailing list and to Self.

Assuming I wanted to take on the task of porting Self to the NeXT,

can anyone give me some pointers to how big a job it would be, where

to start, etc?

Thanks,
   Dan Nichols
   dan@kypris.com

Dan,

I began porting to the NeXT about 2 years ago but then stopped, began again about a
year ago, and again stopped.

I've learned much of what anyone needs to know about the port, and would be happy
to talk to you about it, to help, etc.

Also, anyone else who has an interest, please let us know!  (E.g., I met someone at
the NeXTWORLD Expo in Jan. '92 who was also doing the port...)

									Charles