Re: Notation for delegation in OMT or BOOCH

I am working on meta-object protocols for controlling and extending
the semantics of message passing.

As such, Pierre Cointe and I, defined a prototype-based language, close
from Self at first, without any delegation, but supporting a full reflective
model.
Then, we extend this model only by involving its reflective facilities,
so as to provide single delegation, multiple delegation, caches, ...
in an incremental way.

If you are interested, I can give you more information,

Philippe.

    Philippe Mulet                      Phone: +33-40-44-83-87
    Ecole des Mines de Nantes           Fax:   +33-40-71-97-40
    3, rue Marcel Sembat
    44049 Nantes Cedex 04
  e-mail: mulet@info.emn.fr