Re: Q: Using custom outliner in Self Env.

>Now the question is: How does Self associate a Self object with
>the Outliner morph, and can I intervene in order to tell
>the environment to use my own outliner instead (read: HOW do I
>intervene)?

In "traits objectOutliner" you'll find the method "copyMirror:World:"
which creates an outliner for an object. This method checks whether
the object has an associated outliner in the worldMorph by consulting a
dictionary (look for a slot named reifiedObjects).

You can intervene the current behavior by changing the code snippets calling:
  "objectOutliner copyMirror:World:" (use "senders of").

Enjoy,
  Lars Bak