concurrency in self

Dear SELF group:
                I am interested in knowing how you deal with concurrency
in SELF? And where can I find a "book" about the language? It seems I have
already arranged an "advisor" for me ...guess where? In Brazil| This is too
much good to be true| I am a green architect, I am so proud of betting in
the "purest OO paradigm" and have been courageously against bad use of
OO programming.
               Until now I have been interested in BETA. Since Ole Lehrman
Madsen is part of BETA and SELF group I do think he could compare both
languages and tell the differences between the two.
Cheers
Albertina