Re: Adv: Is Your Web Site A Secret?

   From: karen_17@interramp.com
   Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 20:00:51 +0000

   Is your web site the best kept secret on the Internet?
   We'll promote it to 50 search engines and indexes for
   $85 and complete the job in two business days.

   Please respond for details.

   -Karen

Thank you for your interest in Self; I have added you to the mailing list.

Additionally, to foster your enthusiasm for the system, I will have
our server begin mailing you a complete set of archives of the
mailing list, together with copies of all the research papers and
theses, and a full source and binary distribution of Self for the
supported platforms.

Enjoy!
-Mario
self-interest maintainer