Re: Would love to run Self, but...

   Hi there. So I've been working hard to find a Sun on my campus that I
   can run Self on. Unfortunately, the only thing I've come up with is
   an IPX, I think, maybe a Classic -- haven't seen the box. uname -a gives:
   "SunOS katahdin 4.1.2 1 sun4c". It has a meager 16M of RAM. (Yes, I know
   it'll be unbearable even if I can get it to start.)

I think you're wasting your time.  All that'll happen in 16Mb is that
you'll exercise the disk through paging until either you run out of
patience or the disk breaks.

Mario