FYI __malloc_lock not GLOBAL on 2.6

I have been using Self on Solaris 2.5 for a while now.  I just tried it
on one of the 2.6 builds, and it fails with the following information.

toe [vm]% uname -a
SunOS toe 5.6 s297_26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1
toe [vm]% ./Snapshot
ld.so.1: Self: fatal: relocation error: file Self: symbol __malloc_lock:
referenced symbol not found
Killed
toe [vm]%

It turns out that the __malloc_lock symbol is not global anymore.  So it
looks like the currently available Self binaries will not work on the
latest version of Solaris.  Is this fixable?

-greg

Gregory Burd - OpenStep Development Team, Sun Microsystems, Inc.