Algebra Assistant demo and Self documentation.

  a) I just dropped a snapshot (not a _WriteSnapshot!) of my code
in ~/contrib for James. If nothing else it provides some possibly good
examples. It does open an X window, btw.

  b) What did you guys use to generate the Self documentation? Specifically,
I am asking about the object diagrams. For some reason I think you
used Microsoft Word... I am a latex person, but I'm not having much
luck getting something nice out of xfig. (I've got the pictex macros
too now)