unix chdir

  Due to strangeness in various places, possibly emacs related, my Self
doesn't always start up with the right current directory. Sometimes
_DirPath fixes it, sometimes not.
  Suggestion for the next release: unix chdir: 'foo'
  I added it to unixPrimTemplates, and recompiled, and I'm happy now.
  I am considering just removing xlibPrim.wrappers.c from the basic
build since I'm using the dynamically linked stuff. Is there an overview
document on how the Makefiles are organized?