Re: Graphics Libary Reference

> Is there any reference manual which illustrate the use of windows, menues etc.

I assume you are referring to the graphics objects used in the user
interface.  Unforunately, there is no documentation on the objects used
to build the ui.  In addition, those objects are not inteded to
comprise a truly reusable graphics toolkit.

If you wish to create a window and put graphics in it, look at the
"window" object, and the "xlib" object to provide raw xlib graphics
services.

Future releases will provide a graphics substrate at a much higher
level than xlib.

Bay