merlin web pages

Just a quick note to say that I have updated the Merlin web
pages at
            http://www.lsi.usp.br/~jecel/merlin.html

Unfortunately, there is still a lack of real information,
but I intend to fix that at the time of the release of
tinySelf for Linux ( hopefully September 29 ).

-- Jecel
P.S.: I noticed that some people are sending mail directly
to "real-self-interest@self.sunlabs.com". Is this list
supposed to be moderated or is the idea simply to filter
out error messages. In the latter case, I think you can
add a field "Errors-To:" or something like that.