self-interest addresses

   Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 17:53:49 -0300
   From: "Jecel Mattos de Assumpcao Jr." <jecel@lsi.usp.br>

   P.S.: I noticed that some people are sending mail directly
   to "real-self-interest@self.sunlabs.com". Is this list
   supposed to be moderated or is the idea simply to filter
   out error messages. In the latter case, I think you can
   add a field "Errors-To:" or something like that.

When the list was put back into operation on self.sunlabs.com,
messages to self-interest were directed to me, and I would forward
them to real-self-interest, which held the real list.  This was mainly so
that I would get all the bounced messages from addresses on the list
that had decayed in the intervening months.  However, the list now
seems to be stable, so self-interest and real-self-interest are the
same.

-Mario