Latin-1 Caracters

That probably sound stupid, but why is there a limit on printables
characters that forbid the user to enter a caracter with an accent (or
any composed character) ? If you change this limit to 255, all
accentuated characters work correctly. Or am I missing something ?

The slot is lastPrintableCharacter in traits string, and it's standard
value is 127. I'll try to check if I break something by changing the
value.

Thierry.
___________________Thierry.Goubier@enst-bretagne.fr__________________
        <Am I dreaming the dream, or is the dream dreaming me ?>
                                                     [Corwainer Smith]
http://www-info.enst-bretagne.fr/~goubier/