Re: Drag&Drop for argument setting

This is a nice idea.

It is like an idea we never got around to doing, which was to put a
reference object inline with the text: control-shift-R (or whatever)
creates the refernce object where you are typing. You grab the
reference object, and drag out a pointer over to the object you want to
refer to.

Your method solves the problem of having to grab the reference object
to drag out the pointer.  So it saves the acquisition of a small target.

Either of the above may require extensions to the parser if it is to be
used for methods (we would want to save the method, and read it in
again to recreate the method with the reference in place.)

Still, even if it were not used in methods, it would be useful
just during expression evaluation.

Adding sprouted pointers to buttons (a la the Alternate Reality Kit) to
specify arguments is also useful.

Thanks,
	--Randy